1. Think about something that you are interested to impart to others.
2. Qualify your topic. What would be the good thing that a reader could get out of my topic?
3. Do not write because you are forced to write. It would be better not to if you do not feel comfortable to write at that moment.
4. Make a draft of your articles. You can use the open-source document format or the MSWord file in order to check your grammar and spellings. If you are unsure about the spelling you may take softcopy or hardcopy of dictionaries that will serve as your reference. Check the definition if you have doubts about the meaning of the terms you use on your article.
5. Do not just write as I mentioned. Make sure that you are expressing what you really want to share to the readers in a proper way. You do not need those impressive terms. Make your articles as simple as possible. Your objective must be understandable by all types of readers as possible (educated or not so-well educated) otherwise if you just want to share to highly educated readers only.
6. Check the content of your article paragraph by paragraph. Make sure that the particular paragraph refers to one thought only. Do not worry even if you have made thousands of words content and if you do not feel good about it then do not publish.
7. Every sentence it should be strong as possible. Depending on your topic, make sure that your credibility as a writer will be established if you taking all your articles seriously.
8. You should be aligned to your topic. If your article is getting out of your topic you must need to pull it to the subject matter.
9. Ask yourself about the benefit that the readers could get from your article before you broadcast it. Can the readers be equipped with knowledge right after reading your articles? Have they become different person after getting what you would like to impart to them?
10. It would be better to be short and simple but full of thoughts and knowledge that they could get from your article than making more articles or very long paragraph but without the right thought. Quality is still best than quantity. Do not just write for the sake of updating your blog content using pinging service.
11. You must think about any interesting topics that you can discuss over your article.
12. Seek advice from your true friends or those critics about your blog. Do not be hurt if they criticize it, just improve your writing based on what they advised you. Do not just rely on one or two person.
13. Support your articles with some relevant illustrations or photographs.
14. Beware not to copy any ones’ article. Get some points from other writers but not to the extent that you are copying their ideas. By observing this, you keep yourself from infringing the laws about copyrights. Same as this do not just copy and paste some of the pictures over the internet to support your article. There are lots of free images or buy thousand of images for just almost $10.
15. It would be better if you can have your own original images using your latest camera in taking some pictures of the subject matter.